By Carrie Dorr
1. 8 cups sliced apples
2. 1/4 cup maple syrup
3. 1/4 cup lemon juice
4. 2 tbsp arrowroot powder
5. 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
6. 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. 1 1/2 cups almond flour
2. 1/4 cup coconut flour
3. 1 tbsp baking powder
4. 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
5. 3 tbsp maple syrup
6. 3/4 cup coconut yogurt
7. 1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In large bowl, combine all ingredients for the filling. Mix well and pour into a 9 x 13 pan baking dish
3. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Make the crust. Combine dry ingredients for the crust in one bowl and stir together.
5. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients for the crust.
6. Combine the wet ingredients and dry ingredients until the dough comes together.
7. Form dough into a ball and press down until it forms a disk about 2 inches thick. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
8. After dough has chilled, break off pieces of the dough and scatter it over the apples.
9. Return cobbler to the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
10. Let the dish rest for 30 minutes so that the apples can set. Serve warm or at room temperature.