- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, melted (use dairy-free chips for those avoiding dairy)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 avocado
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup black beans
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a small bowl add the black beans and avocado and mash with a fork until smooth.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips in the microwave. After they've melted, mix in coconut oil.
- In a separate mixing bowl add the eggs, vanilla extract, mashed avocado/black beans.
- Pour the melted chocolate chips and coconut oil into the egg mixture and stir well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda and sea salt.
- Pour the wet ingredients in the large bowl of dry ingredients and stir well.
- Grease an 8x8 pan with 1 tsp coconut oil and pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.